A Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing and producing various types of graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts, photos, and more for a variety of media. The key responsibilities of a Graphic Designer are:
- Studying design briefs and determining requirements
- Scheduling projects and defining budget constraints
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating rough drafts and presenting ideas
- Developing illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Using appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Working with copywriters and creative directors to produce final designs
- Testing graphics across various media
- Amending designs after feedback
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
We are seeking a creative Graphic Designer who can create engaging and on-brand graphics for various media, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, and testing them across different media. Your goal will be to inspire and attract the target audience by communicating the right message through your graphics.
To qualify for this position, you should have:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
If you have a creative flair, a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and can work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.