We are seeking a skilled and experienced Airline Pilot to fly our aircraft for local and international, short and long-haul flights. As an Airline Pilot, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our passengers and crew. You will conduct various pre-flight checks to the aircraft’s operational systems, create and adjust flight plans, and ensure secure takeoffs and landings. The ideal candidate should be a licensed Commercial Airline Pilot with a minimum of 2,000 hours of flight time.
As an Airline Pilot, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a flight plan, considering aircraft performance, altitude, and weather conditions.
- Ensuring the aircraft has adequate fuel supplies.
- Checking the airplane’s position, weather conditions, and air traffic regularly during the flight and determining change of path when needed.
- Checking the aircraft before every flight, including engines, radars, navigation systems, and other operational systems.
- Ensuring cargo weight doesn’t exceed aircraft limits.
- Monitoring cockpit instruments like altimeters and speed indicators and reporting any malfunctions.
- Communicating with air traffic control to ensure safe takeoff and landing.
- Working closely with flight attendants to ensure all passengers follow safety rules while being onboard.
- Reacting quickly to hazards and making critical decisions in emergencies.
- Filling out reports about the flight and the status of the aircraft after landing.
To be considered for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) and Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence (ATPL).
- A minimum of 2,000 hours of flight time.
- Excellent knowledge of Federal Aviation regulations and safety procedures.
- 20/20 vision (or correctable to 20/20).
- Good judgment with the ability to react quickly to hazards.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A degree in aircraft engineering, or similar field, is a plus.
As an Airline Pilot, you must have excellent flying skills, which include:
- Technical flying skills such as flying an aircraft smoothly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Critical thinking skills to assess and make decisions quickly in high-pressure situations.
- Communication skills to interact with air traffic control, passengers, and crew effectively.
- Collaboration skills to work well with a team, including other pilots and flight attendants.
- Leadership skills to manage and lead the crew in case of emergencies.
If you are a licensed Commercial Airline Pilot with the required flight hours, excellent flying skills, and meet the requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply for this position. As an Airline Pilot, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety of our passengers and crew, and we look forward to receiving your application.