An Administration Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily support operations of a company and ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of all administrative duties in different departments. In this job, the manager must have excellent communication and organizational skills and be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies. The ideal candidate will be able to actively discover new ways to streamline processes, recruit and train personnel, and allocate responsibilities and office space.
The Administration Manager's responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocating responsibilities and office space
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensuring the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Managing schedules and deadlines
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities, and tradespersons (e.g., electricians)
- Organizing and supervising other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.)
- Ensuring operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keeping abreast of all organizational changes and business developments
We are seeking an experienced Administration Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to lead a team of professionals and complete a range of administrative duties across different departments. The Administration Manager will be responsible for planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems, recruiting and training personnel, assessing staff performance, and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
The requirements for this job include:
- Proven experience as an administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficiency in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
Level of Management
The Administration Manager is a mid-level management position responsible for supervising daily support operations of the company and planning the most efficient administrative procedures. The manager will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
What Makes a Good Administrative Manager?
A great Administration Manager must have excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The manager should be a team player with leadership skills, have an analytical mind with problem-solving skills, and excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.