We are seeking an experienced Account Coordinator to join our team and provide essential administrative support to our Account Executives and Account Representatives. In this role, you will work closely with different teams and clients to ensure smooth sales procedures, drive growth and improve client relationships.
As an Account Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, filing and retrieving sales-related documents, like contracts
- Designing and renewing sales proposals
- Updating internal databases with account information
- Coordinating meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team
- Conducting research on prospective clients
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
- Communicating customer feedback to Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Creating detailed reports of campaigns’ results
- Performing market and competitive research
- Helping create promotional materials (e.g. presentations and videos)
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
Account Manager vs Account Coordinator
An Account Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients and building long-term relationships with them. They work closely with clients to understand their needs, develop strategies and oversee the execution of sales plans.
On the other hand, an Account Coordinator provides day-to-day administrative support to Account Managers and Account Representatives. They handle administrative tasks such as preparing sales-related documents, updating databases, conducting research and coordinating meetings.
In summary, an Account Coordinator is an essential part of the Account Management team and plays a crucial role in ensuring smooth sales procedures and improving client relationships.