Vp Talent Management Job Description
VP of Talent Management responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Developing mentoring and coaching sessions
- Building succession plans
We are looking for a VP of Talent Management to shape and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing employees.
VP Talent Management responsibilities include designing employee training programs, building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled workforce.
Ultimately, you will build a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives.
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Build succession plans
- Design employee promotion policies
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Create organizational charts and define each position’s responsibilities
- Organize quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Manage department’s budget
- Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees
- Proven work experience as VP of Talent Management or similar role
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits packages
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and Human Resources software
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human resources or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CIPD or SPHR) is a plus
Recruitment application that enables businesses to find candidates, manage applications, and generate interview bookings easily.