Vp Of Hr
VP of Human Resources responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with management team to craft the company’s vision and mission
- Developing strategic HR plans and policies
- Hiring, guiding and evaluating the work of HR executives
Hiring a VP of HR? Sign up for Workable's 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We are looking for a competent Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you.
The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s vision and mission
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
- Proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have