Vice President Vp Marketing Job Description
Vice President (VP) of Marketing Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Setting current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing department’s budget
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Recruitment application that enables businesses to find candidates, manage applications, and generate interview bookings easily.