Training Consultant Job Description
Training Consultant responsibilities include:
- Conducting skills gap analyses
- Mapping out annual training plans for internal teams
- Preparing educational material (e.g. designing manuals and ordering books)
We are looking for a Training Consultant to prepare, execute and evaluate employee educational programs.
Training Consultant responsibilities include identifying skills and knowledge gaps, developing instructional material and organizing learning activities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various training methods, including e-learning and coaching, and be able to keep trainees engaged with interactive sessions, like outdoor activities and role-playing exercises.
Ultimately, you will help our employees develop their skills and boost their job performance.
- Conduct skills gap analyses
- Map out long-term training plans for internal teams
- Prepare educational material (e.g. design manuals and order books)
- Select educational methods, like on-the-job coaching, conferences, workshops and e-learning courses
- Schedule regular soft-skills development and management trainings
- Assess the impact of training on employee performance
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
- Prepare cost reports for each learning program
- Update curriculum database and training records
- Proven work experience as a Training Consultant, Training Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience organizing corporate training events
- Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple trainings at the same time
- BSc in Education, Human Resources Management or relevant field
Recruitment application that enables businesses to find candidates, manage applications, and generate interview bookings easily.