Strategic Planner responsibilities include:
- Shaping the company’s overall business strategy
- Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
We are looking for a Strategic Planner to define our company’s direction and develop plans to realize our business objectives. You will help us maintain our competitive advantage and allocate resources appropriately.
Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities. If you also have experience in market research and business operations, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company adapt to changes and grow.
- Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus