Senior Account Executive
We are looking for an experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team.
For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As a Senior account executive, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts.
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Support sales team and clients with new features and product launches
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Senior account executive
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field