Senior Account Executive Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Senior account executive to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team.
For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As a Senior account executive, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts.
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives
- Supervise the account executives and representatives team and ensure deadlines are met
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Support sales team and clients with new features and product launches
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Senior account executive
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Recruitment application that enables businesses to find candidates, manage applications, and generate interview bookings easily.