Learn more about:
- What is a sales representative?
- Sales representative duties and responsibilities
- Sales rep job description template
What is a Sales Representative?
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services. Qualifications often include strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a Bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
Sales Representative duties and responsibilities include:
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
Hiring a Sales Representative? Sign up for Workable's 15-day free trial to post this job and hire better, faster.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.