Nutritionist responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarifying information to clients and explaining the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offering counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession