Full Cycle Recruiter Job Description
Full Cycle Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Designing the recruitment strategy for all departments
- Ensuring hiring policies and processes are in place
- Setting new recruitment goals based on business needs
We are looking for a Full Cycle Recruiter to manage our hiring procedures.
Full Cycle Recruiter responsibilities include creating quarterly and annual hiring plans, reviewing recruitment-related documents like job descriptions and interview questions and tracking hiring metrics. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.
Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives.
- Execute the strategic recruitment plan
- Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements
- Craft job descriptions and interview question kits
- Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
- Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire
- Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
- Organize HR events (job fairs, career days, in-house recruitment events)
- Source candidates online and offline
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
- Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
- Establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related skills (e.g. computer skills test, role-playing activities)
- Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
- Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities
- Proven recruiting experience as an In-house Recruiter
- Experience screening and evaluating candidates through various methods (phone interviewing, writing assessments etc)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc or MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Recruitment application that enables businesses to find candidates, manage applications, and generate interview bookings easily.