Digital Director Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Digital director to translate our digital marketing efforts into a cohesive strategy.
Our ideal candidate should be able to collaborate with different teams to ensure brand consistency. As a Digital director, you should demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques.
Ultimately, you should be able to plan and deliver an effective digital strategy to achieve our business goals.
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budget requirements
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media)
- Oversee digital projects
- Analyze SEO and marketing metrics
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic
- Train internal teams to use digital technologies
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest new optimization methods to improve customer experience
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure web best practices are met
- Proven work experience as a Digital director
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Understanding of how digital channels work
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Recruitment application that enables businesses to find candidates, manage applications, and generate interview bookings easily.