Job last updated on 7 November 2022
SAP Cloud Infrastructure Lead
Hays Specialist Recruitment
SAP Cloud Infrastructure Lead | Location: Any European Location | Competitive Salary
Your new company
Your new organisation are a global, market leading, consultancy organisation partnering with some of the world's largest companies to transform and manage their digital platform.
The Europe SAP CoE is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
Your field of play is Europe - the job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
Your new role
As a SAP Cloud Infrastructure Lead, in the Europe SAP CoE you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of the Cloud Infrastructure business. You will drive our SAP Cloud Infrastructure teams across Europe and will be in charge of growing our capabilities through upskilling, hiring or partnerships. You will work alongside our extensive SAP teams to help develop our opportunity pipeline, and benefits from our Cloud Architecture capability network to go beyond your areas of expertise when needed.
You will be working with new and existing key clients across Europe, in a deal shaping, presales or in a Senior SAP Cloud Infrastructure architect/consultant role.
You will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP Supply Chain/Advanced Planning business. You will be working with new and existing clients across Europe, in a deal shaping, presales or SAP PP/DS and Supply Chain Planning Subject Matter Expert (SME) role .
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their Cloud Infrastructure
- Have a depth of consulting and functional experience of SAP Cloud Infrastructure components.
- Strong knowledge of Hyperscalers offerings and solutions - services, hosting, models - and exploiting the platforms BTP and other PaaS & third party tools
- Awareness of Data and related security
- Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP Cloud Infrastructure and how to architect those into a consistent framework.
You will be working with new and existing clients across Europe and various industries, in a deal shaping, presales or in project as in a SAP Agile DevOps Technology architecture / consultant role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide SME delivery oversight on engagements.
- Develop our SAP Cloud Infrastructure business across Europe, in close collaboration with the other Industry or Cloud offers
- Analyse, shape, architect and estimate Cloud Infrastructure parts for large SAP transformation opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex RFx requests.
- Define, develop, and promote our SAP Cloud Infrastructure offers.
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP
What you'll get in return
You can expect a competitive basic salary (depending on experience and region), flexible/remote working and a range of other attractive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.