Job last updated on 4 November 2022
Atalian Servest Group LTD
£12 per hour
Only on site
Job Title:Room Attendant
Pay Rate: £12.00
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 09:00 - 17.00 - 37.5 hours per week
Location: Birmingham -Applicant must have the right to work in the UK
Would you be interested to join a leading cleaning company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Room Attendant to join our passionate and driven team in Birmingham!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To Deliver outstanding levels of cleanliness and guest comfort in the Guest Room environment.
- Clean and prepare guest rooms or other areas as given to you in line with company standards.
- Deal with any guest enquiries in a positive manner and in line with defined standards.
- Be proactive in ensuring all guests are acknowledged in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Respect the privacy of others and maintain the behaviour in line with the company's security, operating process and environmental policies.
- Can-do attitude.
- Physically fit and able to carry out the duties described.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Access to Wagestream - a financial wellbeing tool
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community - join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
- Meals on duty and free parking
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.