Job last updated on 7 November 2022
Manpower UK Limited
£10.00 per hour
Administer security vetting applications and aftercare with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner in accordance with agreed client procedures including:
- Process requests for National Security Vetting (NSV) clearances from internal resourcing teams.
- Check completed applications for accuracy and validity, in line with required procedure and contractual agreement.
- Liaise with applicants, internal project staff, global HR teams, UK government vetting departments and UK Security Vetting authority.
- Hasten responses and refer excessive delays to team management.
- Maintain paper and electronic records in line with current data protection legislation and company Policy.
- Notification of clearance approvals and refusals.
- Provide periodic statistics on UK Vetting.
- Support client audit activities.
- Conduct simple investigations and provide reports on matters such as access to designated secure work areas.
- Compile, check and distribute simple security reports under the direction of company security management team.
- In addition, the candidate may be required to carry out ad-hoc administration and reporting tasks as required.
- Processing vetting applications and handling vetting casework.
- Full training programme will be provided to the successful candidate.