Job last updated on 7 November 2022
Room Attendant (Part time - Weekends only)
Competitive Salary plus Fantastic Benefits
Only on site
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player – Be Leonardo
As a Room Attendant, you’ll be right in the heart of the hotel, so we want you to take pride in everything you’ll be doing to support your Head of Department and keep things running like clockwork. We offer flexible working conditions with the opportunity for overtime. Full training will be provided so that you are confident to ensure that every bedroom and bathroom is clean and well-presented for our guests.
Here are some of the key responsibilities for a Room Attendant:
- Dusting, polishing, vacuuming
- Refreshing of all towels and linen as required
- Stripping and making beds
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Reporting any maintenance issues and safety hazards
- Working as part of a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Room Attendant, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Bring your positive energy to work with you every day
- Build a great rapport with the team members around you
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks our colleagues enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression