Job last updated on 7 November 2022
Digital Infrastructure & Inclusion Programme Manager
Hays Specialist Recruitment
£52,051.00 to £62,147.00 per year
Digital Infrastructure & Inclusion Programme Manager | £52,000 - £62,000 | Permanent | Liverpool | Hybrid
Your new company
A large public sector organisation that works hard to invest in communities and bring them all together. A passionate organisation who thrives on making a difference to the people, tackling big issues that matter to us all.
Your new role
As a Digital Infrastructure & Inclusion Programme Manager you will occupy a senior position in the team. The right candidate will lead some of the most innovative and complex work. You will lead a team of Project Managers / Junior Project Managers. With the support of our centralised PMO and our Project Management Framework, you will have the autonomy to determine the best way forward for the programme, motivating and leading your team throughout the programme lifecycle. We are seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking individual to both shape and lead this exciting digital agenda. The right candidate will be an experienced programme leader with all of the technical programme management competencies that go with it. It is essential that you have with deep commercial skills. You will also be a subject matter expert on digital Infrastructure and an expert on proven digital connectivity strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Programme/Project Management leadership experience
- Stakeholder and 3rd party Management
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and capable of delivering to short timescales
- Subject matter knowledge in digital infrastructure
- Knowledge/qualification of APM
- Excellent IT skills with proven ability in all Microsoft Office Products
- Pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Full lifecycle of large-scale programmes/projects: concept and shaping, business case, mobilisation, delivery
What you'll get in return
Excellent pension contribution
Free Local travel
28 days holiday + Bank holidays
Option to buy holidays
Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.