Job last updated on 7 November 2022
Area Sales Manager
Ainscough Crane Hire
Area Sales Manager (West London)
- To develop and maintain the relationships with a portfolio of Managed Account Customers, cover major projects, cover all framework revenue within the area operating model to achieve budgets and grow revenue profitably.
- To develop, maintain and increase revenue for the territory to achieve and exceed on budgets.
- To develop a sales pipeline from increasing SOW from managed accounts, recording all activity and opportunities on CRM.
- Maintain relationships with the full high, deep and wide structure of key decision makers on each account. Ensure Ainscough resources are matched to relevant KDM's
- To research key business sectors, use facts, figures and tools to present plans, and forecast future goals and targets.
- To deal effectively with sales leads from across the business.
- To ensure that the targeted number of appointments and meetings is met or exceeded in line with targeted KPI objectives.
- To be responsible for achieving predetermined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in line with specific pricing guidelines.
- To negotiate contracts and framework agreements with new clients within agreed parameters.
- Undertake other duties that management may reasonably request.
- To provide regular updates and forecasts on pipeline, projects and frameworks to the Regional Sales Manager.
Person specification Education/Knowledge/Experience
- Prior sales role(s) and proven influencing and negotiation ability
- An understanding of crane hire and the market is helpful but not essential, but a technical sales background is preferred
- A high achiever who is career orientated and likes to work to challenging goals.
- Educated to A-Levels.
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft office products- Particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Desirable construction related sector experience
- Ability to write articulate and effective proposals and reports in response to customer needs
- Ability to deliver value added presentations to clients.
- Ability to negotiate and build strong relationships.
- Strong customer focus and with a deep understanding customer relationships and business process.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues. And to able to collate and analyse data - PC literate.
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated, committed to meeting deadlines (self-imposed and external), and to manage multiple requirements and demands effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand customer needs and can get things done